I’ve gotten such lovely reader feedback on both of these titles, and I’d be hard pressed to say which I enjoyed writing more. I hope you’ll check them both out and let me know which was your favorite!
- From my trip to the Huntington a week ago today. Now I’m home with snow piled up outside. Life… https://t.co/qzXDsNRb1r about 7 hours ago
- I currently have a membership to the New York Botanical Garden. Both my kids were off school… https://t.co/9TNFkxKQ5t 05:52:14 AM February 17, 2018
- Healthy eating tips courtesy of my three-year-old’s class. #healthyfood #healthywriter #momlife… https://t.co/BX3PAfQZSN 03:54:35 PM February 15, 2018
- Registration closes Feb 24. Please join us! https://t.co/dNXfbeGYOI 11:56:50 AM February 15, 2018
- 12 swooningly romantic new books to read this Valentine's Day - BookTout https://t.co/bG8VzQIyMY via @ew 11:44:50 AM February 15, 2018