I’ve gotten such lovely reader feedback on both of these titles, and I’d be hard pressed to say which I enjoyed writing more. I hope you’ll check them both out and let me know which was your favorite!
- October is usually one of my favorite months. Hoping to be able the manage the anxieties of this time and balance t… https://t.co/UhWGbmO0Tw about 3 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Creepy Pair of Underwear! by Aaron Reynolds https://t.co/9G1qdcqHxg 07:51:31 AM September 30, 2020
- Garden flowers after rain. We needed rain so badly...hope it’s not the last we see for a while. #mygarden… https://t.co/XApyDmLar6 06:47:53 AM September 30, 2020
- A chrysalis in my pollinator garden!!!!! #pollinatorpathway #monarchchrysalis #nativegarden #mygarden… https://t.co/LOh5TA8zRg 06:22:32 AM September 29, 2020
- 5 of 5 stars to Crafting Category Romance by Amy Lane https://t.co/0lXyEuQsGr 12:34:46 PM September 28, 2020