Lady Jane’s Salon has recently come to the southland. Lady Jane’s OC had its first meeting on Monday, April 14th. I attended and heard some wonderful readings by four local authors. If you are a romance fan, come check it out! I’ll be reading at the next one, on May 12.
- 5 of 5 stars to The Hating Game by Sally Thorne https://t.co/cB8j5VVKO9 about 19 hours ago
- Crying into my breakfast as I finish this excellent enemies-to-lovers story. I know I’m behind the curve on this on… https://t.co/sbJo1y7div about 20 hours ago
- A milk maid can marry a duke, but a sex worker can’t? Romance novelists are shaking up the status quo. https://t.co/aPnqOdM4w3 05:45:41 PM April 24, 2019
- 4 of 5 stars to I Knew You Were Trouble by Lauren Layne https://t.co/j2oZ1dfflw 05:36:17 PM April 24, 2019
- I’ve been out of town and returned to find my tulips in full bloom! #happyspring #doubletulips #colorblends… https://t.co/wJerI7oGsv 02:20:50 PM April 24, 2019