On December 3rd I will officially become a published author! I’m right this minute combing through my galleys for Love Unlocked, which will be coming out in a few short weeks. I’m so excited, but this combined with NaNoWriMo is keeping me super busy. So that’s it for the blog today. More posts coming soon!
- Beach roses. Can you spot the pollinator? #calfpasturebeach #beachrose #pinkroses #pollinators @ Calf Pasture Beach https://t.co/dZE0iX07fE about 23 hours ago
- Check out 7 Fall Romances That Come Author Recommended by Marina Adair https://t.co/V8jWlX9ZH4 via @BookBub 01:42:23 PM September 25, 2020
- Just posted a photo https://t.co/DlbLJZXaNE 01:34:07 PM September 25, 2020
- What should an author’s website include (and keep up to date) at the very least? What crucial elements should you e… https://t.co/uNtMI1mSjl 09:56:56 AM September 24, 2020
- The Mother Lode: 'Women do everything' - that's why we don't like quarantine https://t.co/NIAg5NHqPV 09:24:36 AM September 24, 2020