Join me tonight for a reading with the Westport Writers’ Workshop at the Rowayton Arts Center in Rowayton. 7PM! I’ll be reading from the first book in my new series. I’m so excited to share a bit of Rosie and Gus’s story with readers for the very first time! More book release news to come, so stay tuned.
- Why I Hide From Writerly Dread in the Pages of Self-Help https://t.co/jAW3CRozIz via @lithub 12:40:39 PM February 21, 2020
- Me out to dinner with my hubby to celebrate 18 years (!) of being together, plus Valentine’s Day for good measure.… https://t.co/dTh5d2lO5K 04:54:59 AM February 21, 2020
- Inspired by our ctrwa1981 guest a couple of weeks ago, poet Eddie Morales, to start reading more poetry. Here goes!… https://t.co/2gbijuhCgT 03:46:46 AM February 20, 2020
- February 19, and my bulbs are on their way up. #signsofspring #bulbs #colorblends #tulipbulbs #mygarden… https://t.co/7siXB4imne 05:08:45 AM February 19, 2020
- Ordered more #joytea from Amazon because I cannot find it in stores. Will have to ration carefully! #tazojoy… https://t.co/Ro1hoomEfV 05:04:18 AM February 18, 2020