I’m super excited to share the news: I’ve signed a contract with Decadent Publishing for the second Weston University novella. This one is titled Sweet Imperfection, and it takes place at the same reunion/commencement weekend that Passionate History did. These are connected novellas in that they have the same setting, but we’re visiting a whole new set of characters. Emma Chen-Delvaux is a successful creative advertising executive at Weston for her ten year college reunion. There she meets Nate Hirsch, recently divorced woodworker who’s taking a hiatus from women. The two are old friends, but the attraction they never acted on in college is still there. I can’t wait to share this story with you — sign up for my newsletter so you’ll know the minute it’s released!
- My copycat Levain bakery chocolate chip cookies. Too big, too rich, too much. But so good. #ambaking… https://t.co/24VsM7iNnb about 4 hours ago
- @EducatorGran @Change I'm not a fan of the time change. :) about 4 hours ago in reply to EducatorGran
- Infographic: Do You Know The Difference Between Literary, Upmarket and Commercial Fiction? https://t.co/Hah5M3yG6k via @carlywatters about 4 hours ago
- Clocks Change This Sunday! Let's make it the last time!!! https://t.co/K6AvbgGL9L via @Change about 23 hours ago
- Just posted a photo @ Norwalk, Connecticut https://t.co/qs6uv3mWFs 08:49:37 AM October 27, 2020