I’m super excited to share the news: I’ve signed a contract with Decadent Publishing for the second Weston University novella. This one is titled Sweet Imperfection, and it takes place at the same reunion/commencement weekend that Passionate History did. These are connected novellas in that they have the same setting, but we’re visiting a whole new set of characters. Emma Chen-Delvaux is a successful creative advertising executive at Weston for her ten year college reunion. There she meets Nate Hirsch, recently divorced woodworker who’s taking a hiatus from women. The two are old friends, but the attraction they never acted on in college is still there. I can’t wait to share this story with you — sign up for my newsletter so you’ll know the minute it’s released!
- Writers Rendezvous July update – Part 2 via @GabiCoatsworth https://t.co/rvu04nAfJd about 13 hours ago
- The history of me, in cars - https://t.co/gyJOgiIdq8 via @kathykatemayer about 17 hours ago
- Virtual Bookish Events for July 26 - August 1, 2021, by @Sarah_Nicolas https://t.co/9k99xzEzIJ about 17 hours ago
- RT @WestportWriters: “Rule one, you have to write. If you don’t write, nothing will happen.”—Neil Gaimanhttps://www.instagram.com/p/CRjMiqt… 07:25:23 AM July 21, 2021
- “You Just Have to Read This. . .” Books by @wesleyan_u Authors Barry ’76, Rosenblatt ’87, and Taussig ‘03 https://t.co/PMo0tfzdfi 07:25:14 AM July 21, 2021