I’ve gotten such lovely reader feedback on both of these titles, and I’d be hard pressed to say which I enjoyed writing more. I hope you’ll check them both out and let me know which was your favorite!
- Writers Rendezvous July update – Part 2 via @GabiCoatsworth https://t.co/rvu04nAfJd about 14 hours ago
- The history of me, in cars - https://t.co/gyJOgiIdq8 via @kathykatemayer about 17 hours ago
- Virtual Bookish Events for July 26 - August 1, 2021, by @Sarah_Nicolas https://t.co/9k99xzEzIJ about 17 hours ago
- RT @WestportWriters: “Rule one, you have to write. If you don’t write, nothing will happen.”—Neil Gaimanhttps://www.instagram.com/p/CRjMiqt… 07:25:23 AM July 21, 2021
- “You Just Have to Read This. . .” Books by @wesleyan_u Authors Barry ’76, Rosenblatt ’87, and Taussig ‘03 https://t.co/PMo0tfzdfi 07:25:14 AM July 21, 2021