For some reason, getting the cover art for my romantic suspense novel, Love Unlocked, really made it sink in that my first book is being published. I think the cover is absolutely perfect for the book, colorful and sexy. And who can get over seeing their name on a cover for the very first time? The book will be out later this year from Decadent Publishing. I’m having a fabulous time working with my editor over there, and getting to know the other authors who have books with Decadent. Since I’m a bit new to the publishing thing, I expect to make some mistakes along the way, but I can’t wait to keep sharing my book news with my amazing supporters…who will soon turn into my readers!
- Writers Rendezvous July update – Part 2 via @GabiCoatsworth https://t.co/rvu04nAfJd about 14 hours ago
- The history of me, in cars - https://t.co/gyJOgiIdq8 via @kathykatemayer about 17 hours ago
- Virtual Bookish Events for July 26 - August 1, 2021, by @Sarah_Nicolas https://t.co/9k99xzEzIJ about 17 hours ago
- RT @WestportWriters: “Rule one, you have to write. If you don’t write, nothing will happen.”—Neil Gaimanhttps://www.instagram.com/p/CRjMiqt… 07:25:23 AM July 21, 2021
- “You Just Have to Read This. . .” Books by @wesleyan_u Authors Barry ’76, Rosenblatt ’87, and Taussig ‘03 https://t.co/PMo0tfzdfi 07:25:14 AM July 21, 2021