For some reason, getting the cover art for my romantic suspense novel, Love Unlocked, really made it sink in that my first book is being published. I think the cover is absolutely perfect for the book, colorful and sexy. And who can get over seeing their name on a cover for the very first time? The book will be out later this year from Decadent Publishing. I’m having a fabulous time working with my editor over there, and getting to know the other authors who have books with Decadent. Since I’m a bit new to the publishing thing, I expect to make some mistakes along the way, but I can’t wait to keep sharing my book news with my amazing supporters…who will soon turn into my readers!
- 5 of 5 stars to New Beginnings by Elle Waters https://t.co/ZYC01hq4DP about 7 hours ago
- Excited to be giving my first in-person workshop in a while this Saturday at @Mville_College on Writing Faster! https://t.co/QIfFkrRuCT 07:04:46 AM October 25, 2021
- Virtual Bookish Events for October 25-31, 2021, by @Sarah_Nicolas https://t.co/JNSwumh153 06:42:14 AM October 25, 2021
- 4 of 5 stars to Wilde Child by Eloisa James https://t.co/HYy79J16eC 06:27:55 AM October 25, 2021
- Writers Rendezvous – October update via @GabiCoatsworth https://t.co/h9uMZRbmV3 10:32:30 AM October 22, 2021