For some reason, getting the cover art for my romantic suspense novel, Love Unlocked, really made it sink in that my first book is being published. I think the cover is absolutely perfect for the book, colorful and sexy. And who can get over seeing their name on a cover for the very first time? The book will be out later this year from Decadent Publishing. I’m having a fabulous time working with my editor over there, and getting to know the other authors who have books with Decadent. Since I’m a bit new to the publishing thing, I expect to make some mistakes along the way, but I can’t wait to keep sharing my book news with my amazing supporters…who will soon turn into my readers!
- RT @CTPrideCenter: April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month –– an important time to highlight the disproportionate victimization of LGBTQ fo… about 1 hour ago
- Going Exclusive With Serialization: Is it Worth It? by @monicaleonelle https://t.co/3frfMqRueL 08:59:32 AM April 16, 2021
- 4 of 5 stars to Who Is Maud Dixon? by Alexandra Andrews https://t.co/FcaJMpH4Xj 02:12:20 PM April 11, 2021
- Virtual Bookish Events for April 12-18, 2021 by @Sarah_Nicolas https://t.co/Q1cRFDcQdy 06:11:03 AM April 11, 2021
- This makes me sooo happy! Norwalk plans to nearly double city's bike lane network https://t.co/bA8ja9A3ZY via @thehour 11:46:15 AM April 07, 2021