There is a pink dogwood tree in my back yard. This is the first spring I’ve seen it bloom and it has been lovely. Even in the rain the pink petals flare like ballerinas pirouetting. Everything else in southern Connecticut is getting greener by the day. I have to wear my sunglasses to protect me from the glare of green. It’s glorious!
- These pumpkins grew in my garden! Feels like fall. #connecticutfall #mygarden #pumpkins #homegrown #signsoffall @ N… https://t.co/yfiBEKVuCd 06:46:03 AM October 15, 2020
- Enter for a chance to win 50 Steamy Contemporary Romance series starters from your favorite bestselling and award-w… https://t.co/WZ2CtYANsU 12:35:20 PM October 14, 2020
- 5 of 5 stars to Ghost Cat by Kevan Atteberry https://t.co/zGEEJRxrJI 08:42:55 AM October 14, 2020
- If you haven’t read Can't Help Falling in Love, you can enter to win it on @BookSweeps today — plus 50 exciting Ste… https://t.co/v9L5wcsnCN 08:08:44 AM October 14, 2020
- 3 of 5 stars to Puddles!!! by Kevan Atteberry https://t.co/JvUELItL5n 07:54:41 AM October 14, 2020