There is a pink dogwood tree in my back yard. This is the first spring I’ve seen it bloom and it has been lovely. Even in the rain the pink petals flare like ballerinas pirouetting. Everything else in southern Connecticut is getting greener by the day. I have to wear my sunglasses to protect me from the glare of green. It’s glorious!
- 5 of 5 stars to New Beginnings by Elle Waters https://t.co/ZYC01hq4DP about 21 hours ago
- Excited to be giving my first in-person workshop in a while this Saturday at @Mville_College on Writing Faster! https://t.co/QIfFkrRuCT 07:04:46 AM October 25, 2021
- Virtual Bookish Events for October 25-31, 2021, by @Sarah_Nicolas https://t.co/JNSwumh153 06:42:14 AM October 25, 2021
- 4 of 5 stars to Wilde Child by Eloisa James https://t.co/HYy79J16eC 06:27:55 AM October 25, 2021
- Writers Rendezvous – October update via @GabiCoatsworth https://t.co/h9uMZRbmV3 10:32:30 AM October 22, 2021