There is a pink dogwood tree in my back yard. This is the first spring I’ve seen it bloom and it has been lovely. Even in the rain the pink petals flare like ballerinas pirouetting. Everything else in southern Connecticut is getting greener by the day. I have to wear my sunglasses to protect me from the glare of green. It’s glorious!
- April’s Most Anticipated LGBTQ Books https://t.co/sKYc1a5V5P via @LambdaLiterary 07:43:27 AM April 02, 2021
- Award-winning Rendezvous! Congratulations, @GabiCoatsworth and all of the Rendezvous winners! https://t.co/CYLhAqGXI4 08:49:15 AM March 29, 2021
- Virtual Bookish Events for March 22-28, 2021 by @Sarah_Nicolas https://t.co/QhGzCm5hWt 07:06:02 AM March 28, 2021
- I love this idea: NaNoFinMo! https://t.co/ATkGNcaT39 #nanowrimo #finishyourmanuscript 06:53:14 AM March 24, 2021
- Writers Rendezvous – March update Part 2 via @GabiCoatsworth https://t.co/BJQgqseJEf 08:59:08 AM March 23, 2021