There is a pink dogwood tree in my back yard. This is the first spring I’ve seen it bloom and it has been lovely. Even in the rain the pink petals flare like ballerinas pirouetting. Everything else in southern Connecticut is getting greener by the day. I have to wear my sunglasses to protect me from the glare of green. It’s glorious!
- 5 of 5 stars to Never Sweeter by Charlotte Stein https://t.co/UT9C4mQWVJ 08:42:30 AM July 27, 2021
- Writers Rendezvous July update – Part 2 via @GabiCoatsworth https://t.co/rvu04nAfJd 11:02:16 AM July 26, 2021
- The history of me, in cars - https://t.co/gyJOgiIdq8 via @kathykatemayer 07:58:48 AM July 26, 2021
- Virtual Bookish Events for July 26 - August 1, 2021, by @Sarah_Nicolas https://t.co/9k99xzEzIJ 07:56:17 AM July 26, 2021
- RT @WestportWriters: “Rule one, you have to write. If you don’t write, nothing will happen.”—Neil Gaimanhttps://www.instagram.com/p/CRjMiqt… 07:25:23 AM July 21, 2021