Some might argue that quite enough imbibing goes on at the RWA National conference without introducing a drinking game into the mix, but here’s my proposal.
Take a drink every time:
- Someone mentions Tom Hiddleston, Robert Downey Jr., or Sherlock.
- A romance author declares Lord of Scoundrels her favorite romance novel. Take an extra drink if they mention the prologue.
- You hear the phrase “save the cat.”
- Someone tells the manuscript shoved under the toilet stall story.
- You get asked “How’s your conference going?”
On second thought, if you drank every time you heard that, you’d never make it to the Ritas.
Hope to see everyone at next year’s conference in New York!