My to read pile is more like a mountain these days. Though I’ve shed dozens of books in the last few weeks, I have started accumulating new ones, and I can’t seem to stop. I certainly can’t read them fast enough to keep the pile down. I think I have five or six stacks now…contemporary, mystery, historical, Christmas, and literary fiction are some of the categories. I feel pretty lucky that reading romance novels can count as being productive, since each one gives me insight into being a better writer. What a great gig. Friend me on Goodreads to keep track of my progress as I try to whittle down the stacks. I’ll do my part by trying to to pick up any new books for a while.
- 5 of 5 stars to New Beginnings by Elle Waters https://t.co/ZYC01hq4DP about 19 hours ago
- Excited to be giving my first in-person workshop in a while this Saturday at @Mville_College on Writing Faster! https://t.co/QIfFkrRuCT 07:04:46 AM October 25, 2021
- Virtual Bookish Events for October 25-31, 2021, by @Sarah_Nicolas https://t.co/JNSwumh153 06:42:14 AM October 25, 2021
- 4 of 5 stars to Wilde Child by Eloisa James https://t.co/HYy79J16eC 06:27:55 AM October 25, 2021
- Writers Rendezvous – October update via @GabiCoatsworth https://t.co/h9uMZRbmV3 10:32:30 AM October 22, 2021