My to read pile is more like a mountain these days. Though I’ve shed dozens of books in the last few weeks, I have started accumulating new ones, and I can’t seem to stop. I certainly can’t read them fast enough to keep the pile down. I think I have five or six stacks now…contemporary, mystery, historical, Christmas, and literary fiction are some of the categories. I feel pretty lucky that reading romance novels can count as being productive, since each one gives me insight into being a better writer. What a great gig. Friend me on Goodreads to keep track of my progress as I try to whittle down the stacks. I’ll do my part by trying to to pick up any new books for a while.
- Writers' Rendezvous: October update - Part 1 via @GabiCoatsworth https://t.co/QVclGUcgqC 10:03:29 AM October 23, 2020
- The last three classes I’m teaching in 2020... @writewithwww. #westportwritersworkshop #libbywaterford… https://t.co/fEdihHR6s1 05:31:05 AM October 23, 2020
- I love when books legitimately make me laugh out loud. #amreading #colinjost #averypunchableface #memoir… https://t.co/m3tmbUbmHb 10:45:31 AM October 22, 2020
- It’s been a super stressful week and it’s only Wednesday!?! At least I still have flowers in my garden. Hope everyo… https://t.co/fuerf4kqZW 11:46:17 AM October 21, 2020
- Last chance! Closes tonight! Enter for a chance to win 50+ Steamy Contemporary Romance series starters via… https://t.co/VpUvL4L1eU 10:17:08 AM October 21, 2020