My to read pile is more like a mountain these days. Though I’ve shed dozens of books in the last few weeks, I have started accumulating new ones, and I can’t seem to stop. I certainly can’t read them fast enough to keep the pile down. I think I have five or six stacks now…contemporary, mystery, historical, Christmas, and literary fiction are some of the categories. I feel pretty lucky that reading romance novels can count as being productive, since each one gives me insight into being a better writer. What a great gig. Friend me on Goodreads to keep track of my progress as I try to whittle down the stacks. I’ll do my part by trying to to pick up any new books for a while.
- 5 of 5 stars to Never Sweeter by Charlotte Stein https://t.co/UT9C4mQWVJ 08:42:30 AM July 27, 2021
- Writers Rendezvous July update – Part 2 via @GabiCoatsworth https://t.co/rvu04nAfJd 11:02:16 AM July 26, 2021
- The history of me, in cars - https://t.co/gyJOgiIdq8 via @kathykatemayer 07:58:48 AM July 26, 2021
- Virtual Bookish Events for July 26 - August 1, 2021, by @Sarah_Nicolas https://t.co/9k99xzEzIJ 07:56:17 AM July 26, 2021
- RT @WestportWriters: “Rule one, you have to write. If you don’t write, nothing will happen.”—Neil Gaimanhttps://www.instagram.com/p/CRjMiqt… 07:25:23 AM July 21, 2021