My to read pile is more like a mountain these days. Though I’ve shed dozens of books in the last few weeks, I have started accumulating new ones, and I can’t seem to stop. I certainly can’t read them fast enough to keep the pile down. I think I have five or six stacks now…contemporary, mystery, historical, Christmas, and literary fiction are some of the categories. I feel pretty lucky that reading romance novels can count as being productive, since each one gives me insight into being a better writer. What a great gig. Friend me on Goodreads to keep track of my progress as I try to whittle down the stacks. I’ll do my part by trying to to pick up any new books for a while.
- April’s Most Anticipated LGBTQ Books https://t.co/sKYc1a5V5P via @LambdaLiterary 07:43:27 AM April 02, 2021
- Award-winning Rendezvous! Congratulations, @GabiCoatsworth and all of the Rendezvous winners! https://t.co/CYLhAqGXI4 08:49:15 AM March 29, 2021
- Virtual Bookish Events for March 22-28, 2021 by @Sarah_Nicolas https://t.co/QhGzCm5hWt 07:06:02 AM March 28, 2021
- I love this idea: NaNoFinMo! https://t.co/ATkGNcaT39 #nanowrimo #finishyourmanuscript 06:53:14 AM March 24, 2021
- Writers Rendezvous – March update Part 2 via @GabiCoatsworth https://t.co/BJQgqseJEf 08:59:08 AM March 23, 2021