My to read pile is more like a mountain these days. Though I’ve shed dozens of books in the last few weeks, I have started accumulating new ones, and I can’t seem to stop. I certainly can’t read them fast enough to keep the pile down. I think I have five or six stacks now…contemporary, mystery, historical, Christmas, and literary fiction are some of the categories. I feel pretty lucky that reading romance novels can count as being productive, since each one gives me insight into being a better writer. What a great gig. Friend me on Goodreads to keep track of my progress as I try to whittle down the stacks. I’ll do my part by trying to to pick up any new books for a while.
- Bought myself an early sliver of spring. #tulips #traderjoesflowers #stillwinter #fridayfeels #happyweekend @ Norwa… https://t.co/olZmHLd2Ru 06:31:10 AM January 22, 2021
- RT @TheAmandaGorman: I AM ON THE FLOOR MY BOOKS ARE #1 & #2 ON AMAZON AFTER 1 DAY! Thank you so much to everyone for supporting me and my w… 01:00:18 PM January 21, 2021
- Writers Rendezvous - January update Part 1 via @GabiCoatsworth https://t.co/G0jbxvBWed 01:00:06 PM January 21, 2021
- A new day. #inaugurationday #bidenharris #amandagorman #blm https://t.co/Kkg5ly1utf 09:50:17 AM January 20, 2021
- 4 of 5 stars to Night School by Lee Child https://t.co/LmrpMjzzNm 07:56:54 AM January 20, 2021