I don’t have TV. I have a television, yes, but no cable. Yet, I watch plenty of hours of TV per week via Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant and the occasional (annoying) network video player (CBS I am talking about you). As much as I love not paying for cable, and having the flexibility to design my tv watching around my schedule (and by schedule I mean my toddler’s naptime and bedtime), sometimes I miss sitting down at an appointed time to watch a particular show that I know all my friends are watching at the same time as me, and we’ll discuss at length the day after. Okay, that hasn’t happened since high school and Dawson’s Creek was the most thrilling thing on television to a sixteen year old girl. But nowadays, through the power of instant messaging, at least I can prod my sister to watch the new Castle on Hulu so we can discuss via text. It’s sort of the same thing. This fall I’ll be watching Scandal sort of in real time, having watched the entire first and second season this summer. I’m also in for New Girl and The Mindy Project, my comedic palate cleansers after all the angsty drama between Olivia Pope and Fitz. What television shows are you committing to this season?
- One of my favorite tropes! Check out 19 Charming Romance Books About Fake Relationships by Melissa Flandreau… https://t.co/H5s1hMz6wg 01:50:40 PM January 15, 2021
- 4 of 5 stars to Mike's Mystery by Gertrude Chandler Warner https://t.co/D4MZe8bkVs 06:40:52 AM January 15, 2021
- Found this cute sticker at Nordstrom, of all places. Is it too early to dream of spring? #local #norwalkct… https://t.co/OuCHcKNBPr 05:11:26 AM January 14, 2021
- Guess who’s going to be making marmalade! #citrus #citruslover #marmalade #savingtheseason #eurekalemons… https://t.co/YM4kqoSa3d 10:20:50 AM January 12, 2021
- RT @WestportWriters: Winter session starts today! One-time classes begin again on January 23rd. Check out the schedule on our website. #w… 02:02:16 PM January 11, 2021