For some reason, getting the cover art for my romantic suspense novel, Love Unlocked, really made it sink in that my first book is being published. I think the cover is absolutely perfect for the book, colorful and sexy. And who can get over seeing their name on a cover for the very first time? The book will be out later this year from Decadent Publishing. I’m having a fabulous time working with my editor over there, and getting to know the other authors who have books with Decadent. Since I’m a bit new to the publishing thing, I expect to make some mistakes along the way, but I can’t wait to keep sharing my book news with my amazing supporters…who will soon turn into my readers!
- Beach roses. Can you spot the pollinator? #calfpasturebeach #beachrose #pinkroses #pollinators @ Calf Pasture Beach https://t.co/dZE0iX07fE about 23 hours ago
- Check out 7 Fall Romances That Come Author Recommended by Marina Adair https://t.co/V8jWlX9ZH4 via @BookBub 01:42:23 PM September 25, 2020
- Just posted a photo https://t.co/DlbLJZXaNE 01:34:07 PM September 25, 2020
- What should an author’s website include (and keep up to date) at the very least? What crucial elements should you e… https://t.co/uNtMI1mSjl 09:56:56 AM September 24, 2020
- The Mother Lode: 'Women do everything' - that's why we don't like quarantine https://t.co/NIAg5NHqPV 09:24:36 AM September 24, 2020