There is a pink dogwood tree in my back yard. This is the first spring I’ve seen it bloom and it has been lovely. Even in the rain the pink petals flare like ballerinas pirouetting. Everything else in southern Connecticut is getting greener by the day. I have to wear my sunglasses to protect me from the glare of green. It’s glorious!
- Picked up a holiday treat for myself at the library today. #christmasromance #amreading… https://t.co/7pgECACxNA 11:21:35 AM December 12, 2017
- More gorgeous color. Fuchsia beets. #purplefood #beets #healthywriter @ Norwalk, Connecticut https://t.co/GqNHpX6G7i 05:44:53 AM December 12, 2017
- Why is this sexy? #redcabbage #foodporn #iguess #purplefood #eatyourveggies @ Norwalk, Connecticut https://t.co/6xbMmvJhxX 04:16:57 PM December 11, 2017
- AMAZINGLY inexpensive Donald Maass workshop coming up in March courtesy of @CTRWA -- reserve your spot! https://t.co/sm43mxlkt0 11:51:13 AM December 11, 2017
- Investigate claims of 20 women accusing @realDonaldTrump of sexual assault or harassment: https://t.co/B9vT3cgORe @MoveOn #MeTo 11:46:06 AM December 11, 2017