There is a pink dogwood tree in my back yard. This is the first spring I’ve seen it bloom and it has been lovely. Even in the rain the pink petals flare like ballerinas pirouetting. Everything else in southern Connecticut is getting greener by the day. I have to wear my sunglasses to protect me from the glare of green. It’s glorious!
- A chrysalis in my pollinator garden!!!!! #pollinatorpathway #monarchchrysalis #nativegarden #mygarden… https://t.co/LOh5TA8zRg about 16 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Crafting Category Romance by Amy Lane https://t.co/0lXyEuQsGr 12:34:46 PM September 28, 2020
- Amazon’s Importance to US Book Sales Keeps Increasing—for Better or Worse via @JaneFriedman https://t.co/dxGUwo6cNR 12:23:54 PM September 28, 2020
- Prepping for High Concepts and Tropes this Saturday via @WestportWriters. Learn how to make your idea more attracti… https://t.co/2NzYvB2o8n 09:43:30 AM September 28, 2020
- 4 of 5 stars to King Alice by Matthew Cordell https://t.co/3AQKDhmasE 09:37:56 AM September 28, 2020