There is a pink dogwood tree in my back yard. This is the first spring I’ve seen it bloom and it has been lovely. Even in the rain the pink petals flare like ballerinas pirouetting. Everything else in southern Connecticut is getting greener by the day. I have to wear my sunglasses to protect me from the glare of green. It’s glorious!
- It’s always a good day when you get a Julia Quinn book in the mail!!! #theothermissbridgerton #juliaquinn… https://t.co/x1BQ58FTd3 about 7 hours ago
- Kids are great sometimes. #thankful #momlife #love https://t.co/eHiJgTkD3g about 10 hours ago
- My #NaNoWriMo donation goodies came. The sticker is going right on my laptop and the pin will go on my RWA badge. J… https://t.co/QbXw0QrEKJ 11:03:02 AM November 19, 2018
- Fading hydrangea. Still fall, even if we’ve already had snow. #hydrangea #connecticutfall #flowerstagram @ Norwalk,… https://t.co/h4bPkKX7qj 11:44:38 AM November 18, 2018
- Apple taste test. I’m such an apple freak. I love trying varieties I’ve never had before. Most of these are from… https://t.co/dXlDzInqsk 10:31:23 AM November 15, 2018