There is a pink dogwood tree in my back yard. This is the first spring I’ve seen it bloom and it has been lovely. Even in the rain the pink petals flare like ballerinas pirouetting. Everything else in southern Connecticut is getting greener by the day. I have to wear my sunglasses to protect me from the glare of green. It’s glorious!
- Trader Joe’s amaryllis keeps on chugging. #winterbulbs #amaryllis #redflowers #houseplants #traderjoes… https://t.co/3BTCgAW5CJ 12:16:42 PM January 22, 2020
- This is how I feel right now—I’m not writing a book, I’m making a book. Love this podcast @wmbcast #wemakebooks!… https://t.co/i0AyK70icf 06:56:21 AM January 21, 2020
- This is how I feel right now—I’m not writing a book, I’m making a book. Love this podcast wmbcast #wemakebooks!… https://t.co/EMhE7Tgaye 06:56:10 AM January 21, 2020
- Writers' Rendezvous: January update - Part 2 https://t.co/ystyh8SwvX via @GabiCoatsworth 01:35:36 PM January 20, 2020
- Upcoming publishing panel I’m a part of via #westportwritersworkshop on Feb 1. Excited to share my publishing knowl… https://t.co/YhA1AyjE2z 02:26:06 PM January 17, 2020