There is a pink dogwood tree in my back yard. This is the first spring I’ve seen it bloom and it has been lovely. Even in the rain the pink petals flare like ballerinas pirouetting. Everything else in southern Connecticut is getting greener by the day. I have to wear my sunglasses to protect me from the glare of green. It’s glorious!
- Finished watching #goodomens finally. Can’t wait to read the book. Perhaps I should have done it the other way arou… https://t.co/FAr3va3stE about 12 hours ago
- I hope I can go to the @S_StoryFest this year! It overlaps with a planned trip to CA but maybe I can squeeze in som… https://t.co/8RPSShgt0J 05:59:05 AM July 22, 2019
- Making plum tart is one of my summer rituals, as important to me as making gingerbread cookies at Christmastime. Th… https://t.co/lZI5HXTrv6 07:36:46 AM July 21, 2019
- Found me some Jack Reacher at the @westportlibrary book sale. #westportlibrarybooksale #leechild #jackreacher… https://t.co/JtP48uuY3n 10:14:29 AM July 20, 2019
- I make jam frequently so it’s not a huge deal to me, but I know it seems kind of magical to those who don’t know ho… https://t.co/W44Atwf2KE 05:11:49 AM July 20, 2019