There is a pink dogwood tree in my back yard. This is the first spring I’ve seen it bloom and it has been lovely. Even in the rain the pink petals flare like ballerinas pirouetting. Everything else in southern Connecticut is getting greener by the day. I have to wear my sunglasses to protect me from the glare of green. It’s glorious!
- Gorgeous #bookart displayed today at the @ctrwa1981 silent auction. Totally inspiring. #ctrwa #writelove #bookflowers 03:15:36 PM September 21, 2019
- Gorgeous #bookart displayed today at the ctrwa1981 silent auction. Totally inspiring. #ctrwa #writelove #bookflowers https://t.co/cGWT25i5Rg 03:15:27 PM September 21, 2019
- Had fun assembling my donation to the ctrwa1981 silent auction at our @jenniferprobst workshop this Saturday. It’s… https://t.co/zLsCKsJVDL 11:09:39 AM September 19, 2019
- 4 of 5 stars to Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid https://t.co/CbibeeEwnR 10:26:23 AM September 18, 2019
- Pollen like pixie dust on a fuchsia cosmos. Did you know Cosmos is a Greek word meaning order or harmony? #cosmos… https://t.co/uZKu1BruEy 06:19:10 AM September 18, 2019