There is a pink dogwood tree in my back yard. This is the first spring I’ve seen it bloom and it has been lovely. Even in the rain the pink petals flare like ballerinas pirouetting. Everything else in southern Connecticut is getting greener by the day. I have to wear my sunglasses to protect me from the glare of green. It’s glorious!
- From my trip to the Huntington a week ago today. Now I’m home with snow piled up outside. Life… https://t.co/qzXDsNRb1r about 7 hours ago
- I currently have a membership to the New York Botanical Garden. Both my kids were off school… https://t.co/9TNFkxKQ5t 05:52:14 AM February 17, 2018
- Healthy eating tips courtesy of my three-year-old’s class. #healthyfood #healthywriter #momlife… https://t.co/BX3PAfQZSN 03:54:35 PM February 15, 2018
- Registration closes Feb 24. Please join us! https://t.co/dNXfbeGYOI 11:56:50 AM February 15, 2018
- 12 swooningly romantic new books to read this Valentine's Day - BookTout https://t.co/bG8VzQIyMY via @ew 11:44:50 AM February 15, 2018