There is a pink dogwood tree in my back yard. This is the first spring I’ve seen it bloom and it has been lovely. Even in the rain the pink petals flare like ballerinas pirouetting. Everything else in southern Connecticut is getting greener by the day. I have to wear my sunglasses to protect me from the glare of green. It’s glorious!
- My first sourdough loaves using my starter. They smell like real sourdough! Amazing. #sourdough #homemadebread… https://t.co/hpVWUR9CHy about 2 hours ago
- Spring is a long way off, so here are some shots of my garden in winter. Cold, bare, but still beautiful in its way… https://t.co/BjqShZSUOp 03:45:57 AM January 17, 2019
- Spring is a long way off, so here are some shots of my garden in winter. Cold, bare, but still beautiful in its way… https://t.co/RR1Kvg4n83 03:45:37 AM January 17, 2019
- I didn’t make any New Years resolutions but this year I have decided to adjust my grocery budget and switch to orga… https://t.co/9dq48eYZ5d 03:45:42 AM January 16, 2019
- My first paper white bloom! Very fragrant. #paperwhites #winterbulbs #whiteflowers https://t.co/fuWGEG0e96 09:06:04 AM January 15, 2019