There is a pink dogwood tree in my back yard. This is the first spring I’ve seen it bloom and it has been lovely. Even in the rain the pink petals flare like ballerinas pirouetting. Everything else in southern Connecticut is getting greener by the day. I have to wear my sunglasses to protect me from the glare of green. It’s glorious!
- Finding it trippy that #nanowrimo has gone so mainstream it’s featured in #costcoconnection this month. It feels li… https://t.co/pjMJlnF2Fk about 21 hours ago
- 7 ways book publishing will change over the next few years https://t.co/DGMxeElLal 10:39:51 AM November 13, 2019
- People, I’m not ready. #thefutureisnow #2020 https://t.co/egW4SO08j9 07:10:35 AM November 13, 2019
- Sometimes I open this app and just have no idea what to post. So here’s a picture of my tea as I get my words in at… https://t.co/ifFkDP4wm4 10:00:53 AM November 12, 2019
- RT @A_L_Goulden: 10 Book Cover Design Trends of 2020 https://t.co/6CS8CcAmyY https://t.co/qxI8xl2t1J 09:40:35 AM November 09, 2019