There is a pink dogwood tree in my back yard. This is the first spring I’ve seen it bloom and it has been lovely. Even in the rain the pink petals flare like ballerinas pirouetting. Everything else in southern Connecticut is getting greener by the day. I have to wear my sunglasses to protect me from the glare of green. It’s glorious!
- “Bud, no matter what you write, it’s a mystery of one kind or another.” —William Faulkner via @nytimesphoto… https://t.co/gKXUVlp87X about 4 hours ago
- #librarygoals #bookaholic #bookshelves #booksofinstagram https://t.co/jZq9gEPdYc 05:55:56 AM September 24, 2018
- Yes, that’s a caramelized pear upside down gingerbread cake. And it tastes as good as it looks. Fall baking has arr… https://t.co/XgId1iqd28 01:07:14 PM September 23, 2018
- Yes, that’s a caramelized pear upside down gingerbread cake. And it tastes as good as it looks. Fall baking has arr… https://t.co/Jtv1YLvYgU 01:06:53 PM September 23, 2018
- Community garden visit with my son’s first grade class. Inspiring. #communitygarden #fodorfam #marigolds… https://t.co/m7HIL1GLwT 09:32:50 AM September 21, 2018