There is a pink dogwood tree in my back yard. This is the first spring I’ve seen it bloom and it has been lovely. Even in the rain the pink petals flare like ballerinas pirouetting. Everything else in southern Connecticut is getting greener by the day. I have to wear my sunglasses to protect me from the glare of green. It’s glorious!
- My then-boyfriend (now husband) read this to me… https://t.co/VXZzfS6pkO about 19 hours ago
- 2018 Legislative Successes! - https://t.co/7gbYS9qVba via @ProChoiceCT 07:56:58 AM May 18, 2018
- Ridiculously pleased about this article (I’m a major offender) and so proud of Mia Hopkins for being featured! https://t.co/YJdE6DObKf 08:04:32 AM May 16, 2018
- Why Work When You Can Procrastibake? via @NYTimes and @MiaHopkinsxoxo https://t.co/9onNNXxndn 07:22:56 AM May 16, 2018
- Wow, it's been over a year since I last blogged. Here you go: https://t.co/OYVwwLMnFM 07:22:26 AM May 16, 2018