There is a pink dogwood tree in my back yard. This is the first spring I’ve seen it bloom and it has been lovely. Even in the rain the pink petals flare like ballerinas pirouetting. Everything else in southern Connecticut is getting greener by the day. I have to wear my sunglasses to protect me from the glare of green. It’s glorious!
- 5 of 5 stars to The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion https://t.co/vDk5LAu8jT 04:27:41 PM May 22, 2019
- Loved this book! It was recommended to me years ago and I finally got around to it. So glad I did. Funny and romant… https://t.co/ukHW8tcITY 04:51:09 AM May 22, 2019
- The rhododendron is blooming! #rhododendron #purplerhododendron #mygarden #springshrubs @ Norwalk, Connecticut https://t.co/8ShByvdqAE 07:13:12 AM May 21, 2019
- What a mom reads over breakfast when her four-year-old asks, “What’s after space?” That’s what we’d all like to kno… https://t.co/RKvaxi12Wv 04:59:49 AM May 20, 2019
- Chicken sitting my first grader’s class chickens. One is an Americana and the other is a Partridge Cochin. Despite… https://t.co/gRh45wvwzp 05:43:38 AM May 18, 2019