My to read pile is more like a mountain these days. Though I’ve shed dozens of books in the last few weeks, I have started accumulating new ones, and I can’t seem to stop. I certainly can’t read them fast enough to keep the pile down. I think I have five or six stacks now…contemporary, mystery, historical, Christmas, and literary fiction are some of the categories. I feel pretty lucky that reading romance novels can count as being productive, since each one gives me insight into being a better writer. What a great gig. Friend me on Goodreads to keep track of my progress as I try to whittle down the stacks. I’ll do my part by trying to to pick up any new books for a while.
- Check out 7 Fall Romances That Come Author Recommended by Marina Adair https://t.co/V8jWlX9ZH4 via @BookBub about 7 hours ago
- Just posted a photo https://t.co/DlbLJZXaNE about 7 hours ago
- What should an author’s website include (and keep up to date) at the very least? What crucial elements should you e… https://t.co/uNtMI1mSjl 09:56:56 AM September 24, 2020
- The Mother Lode: 'Women do everything' - that's why we don't like quarantine https://t.co/NIAg5NHqPV 09:24:36 AM September 24, 2020
- Just posted a photo https://t.co/OBhrRdu2a7 04:21:15 AM September 24, 2020