I don’t have TV. I have a television, yes, but no cable. Yet, I watch plenty of hours of TV per week via Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant and the occasional (annoying) network video player (CBS I am talking about you). As much as I love not paying for cable, and having the flexibility to design my tv watching around my schedule (and by schedule I mean my toddler’s naptime and bedtime), sometimes I miss sitting down at an appointed time to watch a particular show that I know all my friends are watching at the same time as me, and we’ll discuss at length the day after. Okay, that hasn’t happened since high school and Dawson’s Creek was the most thrilling thing on television to a sixteen year old girl. But nowadays, through the power of instant messaging, at least I can prod my sister to watch the new Castle on Hulu so we can discuss via text. It’s sort of the same thing. This fall I’ll be watching Scandal sort of in real time, having watched the entire first and second season this summer. I’m also in for New Girl and The Mindy Project, my comedic palate cleansers after all the angsty drama between Olivia Pope and Fitz. What television shows are you committing to this season?
- 4 of 5 stars to Real Men Knit by Kwana Jackson https://t.co/hvYhUbySIF 01:53:41 PM September 16, 2020
- I just donated to Mrs. Lake's project! Help me bring a classroom dream to life. https://t.co/DKkVC8sUcH 11:05:37 AM September 16, 2020
- Just posted a photo https://t.co/K7es3ybaxF 10:50:21 AM September 16, 2020
- Enter for a chance to win 50 Romantic Comedies from your favorite bestselling and award-winning authors via… https://t.co/CPx6wopa0C 08:25:01 AM September 16, 2020
- 4 of 5 stars to We Disagree by Bethanie Deeney Murguia https://t.co/gdUdIyBiBV 07:50:51 AM September 16, 2020